Pryv SA is a Swiss software company, founded in 2012, which develops compliance software for personal & health data management. Our software allows developers to build digital healthcare solutions that allow us, as patients, to get better access to healthcare, early diagnosis, enhanced care at home and more. Check out here business applications.
We have developed our own data model to ensure that personal data is collected and managed in the right way. We are constantly working on providing leading edge solutions to uphold the privacy rights of individuals through a proper and secure data management system.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to complete our developers team in Morges. You will be working on our private data management middleware Pryv.io.
The mission of the team is to develop Pryv.io, our web service solution, offering high value tools for private data management compliant with the most up to date standards such as GDPR, HIPAA or the Swiss DPA.
Our product is packaged to facilitate its installation by our customers on premise. We maintain a comprehensive documentation to standardise this task. We keep our API documentation up-to-date on api.pryv.com so our customers can easily integrate with or build their solutions on top of Pryv.io.
The team works in iterative sprints practicing code reviews, pair programming and continuous deployment. We value software maintainability striving to keep code simple, readable and written test-first.
We encourage initiatives improving the team’s output, exploring new technologies to implement features, simplify platform management, maintain our codebase, facilitate our software distribution.
Our team values challenging new and old design choices in order to implement the right solution to a well defined problem.
– Conceptualise architecture of new features; Write requirements, specifications and designs that flesh out how to solve the difficulties involved.
– Implement chosen solutions.
– Refactor and update old code to new standards to simplify maintenance.
– Fix bugs and maintain the quality of our software.
– Participate in proof of concept work for our customers.
– 4th level support for assigned client accounts.
– Technical innovation, keep up to date and bring new technology to the company that helps achieving our goals.
– Identify areas we must work on and lobby to get them onto the product roadmap.
– 1+ years experience in a software engineering position
– Functional programming
– Test Driven Development
– Web service architecture
– REST API
– Database architecture
– Documentation (api.pryv.com)
– Oral and written communication – English mandatory, French is a plus
– Troubleshooting / Monitoring / Benchmarking is a plus
– Jenkins is a plus
– DNS and network routing knowledge is a plus
– Web frameworks knowledge is a plus
– Remote-friendly work arrangements
– Autonomy over schedule
– Opportunities for professional and personal development
– Strong team-spirit
Pryv current technology stack
– Source control: Git
– OS: Debian/Ubuntu, CentOS
– Packaging Deployment: Docker, Ansible, Python
– Databases: MongoDB, Redis, InfluxDB, SQLite
– Application: NodeJS
– Reverse proxy: NGINX
– PoC: Vue.js
Position Reference: SE_CH