Pryv makes essential software for data-driven healthcare innovation. Our purpose-built middleware helps organizations manage personal data from creation to use, sharing and disposal.
We are looking for a software engineer to complete our developers team in the Lausanne area. You will be part of the software engineering team, working on our private data management middleware Pryv.io.
# Position responsibilities
– Conceptualise architecture of new features; Write requirements, specification and designs that flesh out how to solve the difficulties involved.
– Implement chosen solutions.
– Refactor and update old code to new standards and to simplify maintenance.
– Fix bugs and maintain the quality of our software.
– Display the product in technical demonstrations and other (technical) pre-sales activities.
– Participates in proof of concept work for our customers; leads implementation and ad-hoc design. Consults customer on best practices.
– 4th level support for assigned client accounts.
– Technical innovation, keep up to date and brings new technology to the company that helps achieving our goals.
– Identify areas we must work on and lobby to get them onto the product roadmap.
– Research new tools and technologies for Pryv to get an edge on its competitors.
– Functional programming
– Web service architecture
– Troubleshooting / Monitoring / Benchmarking
– Database architecture
– Documentation (api.pryv.com)
– Oral and written communication
# Pryv current technology stack
– Ubuntu, CentOS
– MongoDB, Redis, InfluxDB, SQLite
– NodeJS, Rust, Python
Apply at: email@example.com