Summer Internship 2018 has been filled.
Thank you for applying!
Based in Lausanne, Pryv® SA is an independent, privately-held Swiss company and a pioneer in the development of innovative data and privacy management software for businesses active in highly regulated markets, active since 2012.
Our internship program presents an opportunity to gain knowledge how to market and promote an innovative product in B2B, highly regulated segments and provides exposure to an dynamic entrepreneurship environment.
Under the Marketing Executive Supervision and within close collaboration with the Sales Team:
Your Responsibilities and Tasks
- Create and maintain a database with Key Opinion Leaders, Industry Experts, Decision Makers
- Support the design of regular marketing campaigns and PR activities
- Identify potential commercialization/licensing partners
- Perform telephone calls and email qualified prospects
- Source and qualify targets,market trends, events
- Support the market analysis on specific topics, regions and market segments
- Contribute to the comprehensive analysis of digital and social media content
- Gain valuable practical, real-life experience and exposure to a dynamic, innovative ecosystem
- Learn the benefits and tactics of inbound marketing strategy
- Get to know the Innovative ecosystem at EPFL Innovation Park in Lausanne
- Expand your professional network
- Paid internship
- Bachelor/Master in Business, Commercial Economics, Marketing/ Communications, Entrepreneurship/ Innovation or a related discipline Bachelor/Master
- Passionate about innovation and digitalization
- Understanding of social, digital and inbound marketing tools
- Familiarity with Social Media, including but not limited to Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube
- Strong communication and softl skills
- English is mandatory as working language ( verbal and written)
- Valid Swiss working permit or a relevant match with an Exchange Internship Program with Switzerland
- Interested in the eHealth/HealthTech/Data ecosystem
- Passion for the digital marketing and entrepreneurship
- Avid follower of digital news
- Previous Experience
- Knowledge in using Email Marketing, Social marketing and other Inbound marketing Tools
- French and/or German knowledge
Evelina Georgieva, Chief Business Development Officer